Hereby i state following :
Uncle Bob Martin – The Craftsman’s Oath
1. I will not produce harmful code
2. The code that I produce will always be my best work.
3. I will not knowingly allow code that is defective either in behavior or structure to accumulate
4. I will produce, with each release, a quick, sure , and repeatable proof that every element of the code works as it should
5. I will make frequent, small, releases so that I do not impede the progress of others
6. I will fearlessly and relentlessly improve our work at every opportunity and i will never allow it to degrade
8. I will do all that I can to keep the productivity of myself, and others, as high as possible. I will do nothing that decreases that productivity
9. I will continuously ensure that others can cover for me, and that I can cover for them
10. I will produce estimates that are hones both in magnitude and precision. I will not make promises without certainty.
11. I will never stop learning and improving my craft.